If you already have beautiful skin and do not suffer from depression, don’t worry, there are many more uses for essential oils. Being as college studied I may be biased when saying “everyone stresses.” However, I do believe not only stress but anxiety easily take over our lives. As said in my previous blog, essential oils are perfect for upliftings. In addition, nothing eases my stress better than a bath with calming oils.
Anxiety: Depending on the cause of tension or anxiety a person might have is vital to the process of making home herbal treatment. Here are some oils that work best in healing anxiety.
- Chamomile & Passionflower– Tea/supplement; Ease mind, calm nerves; sedating quality; sleeping
- Kava– Tea for those with worried mind; sedative; treat social anxiety
- Skullcap– Tea or tincture; Calm those with muscle tension; helps unwind
Stress: Herbal teas for stress related problems should contain restorative herbs and herbs that work well with heart-related disorders and stress-related problems. For example, here are some
- Rose and Rosewood– Work best to relieve stress; allows flow to heart nerves
- Frankincense– Relaxing oil for stress related problems
- Lemon Lavender– A mix of both will help refresh and build strength
* Use oils anyway that helps you best relieve stress. For example, using a diffuser, taking a bath, or drinking a tea.