Digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, constipation, and diarrhea bring intense pain to the one who suffer. Treatments for digestive disorders can be made into liquids, creams, or capsules through a mixtures of oils, herbs, and herbal water. Remember that although herbal mixtures may not treat symptom right away, through daily intake the illness can cured.
Herbs and oils best used for your digestion.
- Fennel Seeds- heartburn, intestinal gas, loss of appetite, and bloating
- Chamomile- irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, and colic
- Ginger Root- nausea and vomiting
- Lemon- upset stomach, helps keep food flowing through your body, and relieves indigestion
- Orange Peel– this is not an oil or a herb, but orange peels have very many benefits.
- Peppermint- abdominal pain, bloating, and gas.
Our circulatory system controls the flow of blood from our heart into our veins and vis versa. Diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure are associated with poor circulation. Circulatory disorders are precisely all made as teas using primarily dried herbs such as cinnamon, ginger, and anything hot and spicy. Herbs such as these are not common use for many illnesses but work well to treat poor circulation. To add to that, exercise and diet contribute tremendously to health. Using herbal treatments for physical health can help promote living healthy in exercise and diet.